Sunday, June 29, 2008

First card with PTI stamp.


Well, I got my first order from PTI, and had to play with it. I ordered a package of their white cardstock, since everybody was raving about it, and of course HAD to get a stamp set too, lol. So I tried their newly released Borders and Beams. LOVE it! LOVE the white cardstock too, its doing great with copic markers. Havent tried with OMS yet, but fixing to. Hope it does good with that too, love the heavy weight of it. Last couple of cards havent been able to take a picture outside like I had been trying to do, much better lighting than my house has...darn rain! This picture kinda makes the metallic rub paste I used around the edges...makes it look dirty! And can you even tell I scored lines at the top of the card?

Card Details:
Stamps: Borders and Beams by Papertrey Ink
Papers: White card stock is from Papertrey Ink, DP is DCWV I think.
Accessories: rectangle nesties, copic markers, ribbon from HL, pop dots, scor-pal, metallic rub-on paste from Gina K Designs

thanks for taking the time to look and hope you are having a wonderful weekend! (our electric was off last night from 10:30pm till 6:30am...we about burned up!!

No comments:

Blog Archive