Tuesday, June 3, 2008

*insert catchy subject line*


I have the hardest time coming up with a 'title' for my posts, lol! Anyways, finished up this card using Melanie's new set from GinaK Designs. You cant tell it by the photo but the horn, and sparklers and streamers all are glittery and sparkly and oh so pretty, lol. And for some reason the seal looks like he has streaks on him..hmmm...I need a better camera! If I'd stop buying stamp stuff then I could buy one..haha!

Card Details:
Stamps: Jumping for Joy by Melanie Muenchinger from GinaK Designs
Paper: White card stock is GP and blue is from 'I dont remember' LOL
Accessories: nesties, eyelets from MMs, ribbon from Michael's, copic markers and spica glitter pens.

2 comments:

Kelli C. said...

This is a great 4th of July card! I like all the sparkles and how you used the ribbon.

Donna Baker said...

lol - I LOVE your seal card! a post title could have been - It's o.k. to Toot Your Horn! hope you're entering Melanie's contest as guest designer

Blog Archive