Monday, June 30, 2008

Red, white and blue.


Well, this card actually started out for a 4th of July card, but didnt end up there, lol. My cards do that ALOT. I so love how this card turned out. And I rarely love my cards, haha! And I had a little mishap after coloring this image. I dropped the stamp I was using to stamp the sentiment and it just HAD to flop on my colored image...sooooo had to cut it out, and it had some flowers on left hand side that I had to cut off too...but think its still ok? Anyways, on to the card details.

Card Details:
Stamps: Friendship Blooms by Gina K Designs
Papers: red/blue cardstock is SU! white cards stock is from PTI, brown cardstock is Kraft Note cards from HL
Accessories: copic markers, ribbon from HL, marvey oval punch, rectangle nesties, pop dots, red brads from Making Memories, punch tool and pad.

Thanks for taking the time to look and ANY comment so much appreciated!

1 comment:

Kelli C. said...

This turned out so pretty! Good job on the coloring.

Blog Archive