Sunday, August 10, 2008

No card today, put a few pics

Well, didnt get a card done today, was busy getting stuff ready for DH to go out of town to a school. Plus its been raining here all day, wouldnt have been able to get a good picture (I take mine outside). So thought I'd share a picture of my daughter, she be my one and only. The first picture here is of her all dolled up...this was after Blake, my grandson was born, she was still taking the time to pile the make-up on, wouldnt step out of the house without it, even just to run to store to grab a coke, lol.


This second picture is of her recently, after going to college, working and a rough evening with Blake...I actually like this picture the best, without all the make-up! (yea she probably gonna kill me for posting it, haha!)


Yep, thats my drama queen. Shes 23, soon be 24 and still one, lmao. But shes my baby, and always will be. And last but not least, Blake's, my grandson's most recent Sears Studio picture, well one of them:


Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! Its been so much cooler today here, was nice, makes me think fall is on the way, but I know its not YET. Nice refreshing rain that we needed around here. Maybe wont have to dust everyday this week now, lol.

9 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Boy I remember going through the, I am never going out without make up phase. Your daughter looks so much younger in the second picture too, well looks her age I should say. Either way I can see why you are a proud mama, she is a beautiful girl. Now your grandson, hello! What a cutie patootie!! love those flip flops. Thanks for sharing your family Cat!

Annapurna said...

Cute pics. TFS. Love her smile.
I am her opposite then. I go to gatherings even without a bit of makeup and sometimes even in shabby clothes.

Donna Baker said...

your daughter is pretty & Blake? A cutie pie-love that pic! I like the b & w pic better too, she doesn't need all that make-up!

Kelli C. said...

Yep, she's gonna kill you cause she's just like her Aunt Kelli when it comes to stuff like that!

Kelli C. said...

forgot to add...

Did ya know I *still* don't go to the store without makeup?!? I don't have to have my full face on at least but I cannot go out bare faced.

Linsey R said...

Oh, your Daughter is absolutely beautiful--without and with the make-up! :) And your Grandson, Blake, is darling! What a cutie with his polo shirt and summer flip flops, hehe! He looks like a happy boy, too and I know why! Cat is his Granny ;) You are a great new *friend* and I tagged you over at my blog..you gotta scroll down a bit, and don't feel obligated to play, only if you want, just had to let u know! hugs!

Missy said...

well i dont leave the house without some type of makeup on either lol i gotta have something on. shes gorgeous and he is just so flippin cute!!

Lee said...

What a precious little guy you have!!! And I agree.......the first pic of your daughter is gorgeous........but the second one catches such an amazing personality and beauty!!! And they will always be our babies, won't they?! Answer yes!! I need reassurance as my 17 y.o. is just acting a bit too independent lately!! LOLOL

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos of your family, Cat! Thanks for sharing them!

Blog Archive