Well, it's actually Thursday, but this IS another Tuesday Trigger card, lol! AND also fits the challenge over on SCS, Ways to Use It, flowers....I added the flowers after seeing that challenge too...it needed something else...still not happy with it but I havent liked the cards I have made the last 3 days, lol! Here is the Tuesday Trigger picture:
And my card:
I love this picture! Around here, we use mason jars for EVERYthing! From iced tea to vases for our flowers, lol!! I also love the wrinkled look...and wanted to try to achieve that in my card...that is about the only thing I like about my card, that I was able to do that by wadding up tissue paper then gluing it to a piece of heavy weight cardstock. Love how that turned out, needs an ironing, haha!
Ok, that's all for today. Ive been fighting the crud, caught it from my grandson over the weekend...bleh....hopefully its not a long lasting one! Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderfully creative day!
Stamps: Nana's Needlework and Buds and Vases both from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! and Gina K cardstock
Accessories: SU! inks, oval punch, tissue paper, scotch glue, copic markers, pop dots, white craft thread, ribbon, silver eyelet.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- Another Tuesday....
- More Tuesday Trigger cards!
- Tuesday Trigger once again!
- March Release--Inspiration Blog Hop Day 4!!
- March Release--Inspiration Blog Hop Day 3!!
- March Release--Inspiration Blog Hop Day 2!!
- Gina K Design March Release Inspiration Blog Hop! ...
- Gina K March Release...a bit different!
- Spellbinders Thank You Blog Hop
- A Tisket, a Tasket, just a little basket!
- StampTV Sketch Challenge, come play with us!
- Let's Throwdown!
- Grand Calibur and Tuesday Trigger!
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)