Sunday, March 27, 2011

More Tuesday Trigger cards!

Hey Ya'll! Hope I dont bore you too much with these cards! But I cant believe I did three of them for the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World! LOL! I am trying to be frugal...When I make a card, instead of the papers going into the scrap box, and just sitting there, I am trying to use it up right then, LOL! I did with these colors thats for sure! The card in the post below was the first card I made...this is the 2nd one:



This was also inspired by the challenge on SCS, Friday's Free For All challenge...which was to be inspired by the sun. SOOoooo, thus my sun on this card, lol! My grandson LOVED this card...it was still sitting in my light tent and he spied it and grabbed and says..."Wook Gammy! Dis like that catapuller (typing it like he says it, lol) we found!!" Then he looks at a minute longer and says, "Well, ours was jus geen is all" He just tickles me so sometimes...but he wanted to take the card home with him...this is about the 3rd card I have made he has asked for..and of course I give to him! ....this next card, I wasnt gonna show, not too happy with it, but since I had it made, gonna post it anyways:



I used the kraft once again to tone down the bright colors, so you wouldnt have to wear your shades through my whole blog post, haha!!

Well, that's all for today! Hope you have enjoyed this bright citrus colors...they kinda grew on me over the last week and guess you can tell I enjoyed this TT!! Have a wonderfully creative week!
blogsig
Card Details:
Card #1
Stamps: Cute as a Bug from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! and Gina K cardstock, dp is by Recollections
Accessories: copic markers, glaze pen, white gel pen, buttons, tim holtz alterations scallop edge die, Dynmo Label maker, paper piercer and pad, pop dots, white craft thread.
Card #2:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock
Accessories: SU! inks, white craft thread, pop dots, word window punch.

10 comments:

Beate said...

Girl, you are rocking this challenge! Both cards look wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the pennants & bow - but I especially love how much your grandson loved the first card, and how you told us about it :) And I love the catapuller too!

Crystal said...

OOO These are GREAT, I LOVE that banner!!! Stunning creations!!!! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Indy's Designs said...

Love the caterpillar and colors! So bright and cheerful--great work.

Monica said...

I just love the caterpillar card! It's adorable and so cheery! Love the colors and the buttons! Your pennant card is great too!!

Wendy said...

Great cards...the top card is my fave...is sooo cute!

kellyisascrapdiva said...

These cards are fantastic!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! More fun approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you found it to be so inspiring! :)

Joan Ervin said...

What fabulous cards, Cat, and I love your idea of using up your scraps right away...my scrap files are way toooo full!!!! I love the papers and sentiment on the first card and the flags look awesome on the second!!!! I didn't realize you lived it Texas...are you close to Temple???

Anonymous said...

Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

cheap nolvadex

Blog Archive