Friday, March 4, 2011

Let's Throwdown!

..a COLOR Throwdown that is! Hey Ya'll! I decided to play along in this week's Color Throwdown over on the Color Throwdown Blog ...such a gorgeous combo to me! Here are the colors we were to use:

And my card:



Very quick card and just threw stuff on it, but think it works, lol! Did a tad of distressing on it too just to add a bit of something! I like how this card turned out actually! :D

Ok, that's all for today TGIF!! I love the weekends! Although, Billy sometimes seems to want alot of attention, just like a kid, haha! Men.....*shakes head* I dont need to go there do I? LOL Have a wonderfully creative weekend!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Live Life Loud by Tami Mayberrry from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! and Gina K cardstocks
Accessories: apron lace border punch, corner photo punch, ribbon, button, silver brads, pop dots, twine.

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card totally rocks!!!

Keva said...

Great layout and I love how the edges are a bit distressed. Thanks for joining us this week at Color Throwdown!

Unknown said...

How cool is this card. I love how you used the color combinations, and distressing.

Crystal said...

Cat this is FANTASTIC!!! Gorgeous with these colors!

kellyisascrapdiva said...

I love this color combo. This is a beautiful card!

LeAnne said...

Love it--what a great simple card, but you dressed it up with the distressing and ribbons---awesome! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTD!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I like this. The ribbon embellishment is so cute!

Blog Archive