Friday, March 11, 2011

A Tisket, a Tasket, just a little basket!

Hey Ya'll! I made a quick little basket, was fiddling with it and it just needed something else....and then I saw the challenge on SCS to add a decorative edge on our creation, so added my little eyelet edge on it...Perfect! Im happy with it anyways, lol! Very quick creation, although I sat and stared at it for awhile trying to figure out what else it needed, lol! Here it is:



I colored the images with copics, coloring therapy! ALWAYS good, lol! Ok, thats all for today. We have a special Gina K hop coming up Sunday so be sure and come back then! And the March release for Gina K is coming up on the 17th...a few new things! Exciting!! Cant wait to share everything with you! :D
blogsig
Basket Details:
Stamps: Basket Blessings by Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K
Accessories: MFT dianamics grass, hodgepodge hardware brad (on side you cant see it though, ss!) copic markers, ribbon, spellbinders eyelets borderabilities, scor-tape

3 comments:

Dottie said...

This is a cute idea spotlighting the little bird on the limb. Very sweet.

Parker said...

I love the partial scallop peeking through. I can hardly wait to try it on my cards. Thanks for sharing. :)

kellyisascrapdiva said...

This is adorable!

Blog Archive