Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Tuesday....

Well, it's actually Thursday, but this IS another Tuesday Trigger card, lol! AND also fits the challenge over on SCS, Ways to Use It, flowers....I added the flowers after seeing that challenge too...it needed something else...still not happy with it but I havent liked the cards I have made the last 3 days, lol! Here is the Tuesday Trigger picture:



And my card:



I love this picture! Around here, we use mason jars for EVERYthing! From iced tea to vases for our flowers, lol!! I also love the wrinkled look...and wanted to try to achieve that in my card...that is about the only thing I like about my card, that I was able to do that by wadding up tissue paper then gluing it to a piece of heavy weight cardstock. Love how that turned out, needs an ironing, haha!

Ok, that's all for today. Ive been fighting the crud, caught it from my grandson over the weekend...bleh....hopefully its not a long lasting one! Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderfully creative day!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Nana's Needlework and Buds and Vases both from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! and Gina K cardstock
Accessories: SU! inks, oval punch, tissue paper, scotch glue, copic markers, pop dots, white craft thread, ribbon, silver eyelet.

10 comments:

Maggie said...

A really nice card you've made. Love the wrinkled look you made with the tissue paper. I use glass jars for everything, too ♥

Theresa Momber said...

You totally rocked this challenge! Wowza, that's perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!

Unknown said...

This is a great take on the inspiration. I love the texture.

Jessi Fogan said...

AHHH! The wrinkly look is so incredible! I just want to touch it :)

Lagene said...

Love the texture! Great card!!!

Joan Ervin said...

You did a FABULOUS job on this, Cat...how cool to add the texture and the jar and doily images are just perfect!!! Hope I can get mine made tomorrow!!!

Rae said...

This is soo pretty!

Beate said...

Cat, that's gorgeous! LOVE the texture you added. Beautiful take on the trigger.
I can't wait to post mine tomorrow. I love the trigger challenges.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

Blog Archive