Monday, March 7, 2011

StampTV Sketch Challenge, come play with us!

Hey Ya'll!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. It was a tad cold here, so didnt get much done outside, but I did get to play with alot of challenges in my stamp room, yay!

This card is for this week's Sketch Challenge on StampTV.

The Sketch:


LOVE it! Here is my card:



I actually was inspired by this card by my neighbor burning this AM, LOL! I looked out and everything was in grey tones, except for a pink shaded patio umbrella in their yard! So colored my mushrooms all in grey tones and did the DP in pink. The easiest way I have found to do this sketch is to use your Scor-Pal. For example: My dark grey layer is 5 1/8 x 4 1/8. The pink DP is cut 1/4 an inch smaller than the dark grey layer. Then I laid it in my Scor-Pal and lined the corners from top to bottom and LIGHTLY scored from point to point...do this two times, then cut. Adhere the top triangle first just going around counter clockwise lining it up by eyeballing it is how I did. Hope that makes sense! if not, just email me and Ill try to expain further with pics or something!

We would love to see you play along with us in the challenge over on StampTV! You COULD win a stamp set valued at 24.95 of your choice! And if you use a Gina K stamp set, you are entered two times into the drawing, but you can use any stamp set you like! Hope to see your wonderful creations there!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Little Critters by Theresa Momber from Gina K Designs
Papers: old retired SU! DP and SU! and Gina K cardstock
Accessories: hodgepodge hardware from SU!, scor-pal, ribbon, pop dots, black rhinestones.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Never know where those inspirations will come from do ya? LOL.

Becky said...

This is beautiful.

Pamela said...

I am allergic to mushrooms, but these are darling

iCreateforfun said...

Nice card and colors.

Crystal said...

OOO these colors are striking and GORGEOUS!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Blog Archive