Friday, March 25, 2011

Tuesday Trigger once again!

Hey ya'll! I decided to play in the Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab World this week once again...she always has such fun inspiration! Well, I have actually done 3 cards with this one, haha! But Im only gonna show one at a time! This is the first one I did:



I was a littel afraid of the colors so thought I would tone it down with some kraft cardstock! I dont have one of the dies to cut the rosette, so just made my own with a scallop border punch and scor-pal! worked good to me!

This is the pic to inspire us:



Ok, that's all for now! I will post my next one with this challenge either later today or tomorrow...for some reason, this bright colors grew on me! LOL
blogsig
Stamps: Bring The Bling by Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K Designs
Paper: gina K cardstock and lime green spotted dp by Recollections
Ink: SU! Only Orange
Accessories: oval punches, scallop border punch, scor-buddy, white gel pen, button, twine, glue dots.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Simply elegant! Love it!!!

Beate said...

Cat, your card looks wonderful! Awesome take on the trigger.
Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles

mudmaven said...

This is just adorable Cat!! You did a great job with some difficult colors (imho anyway). ~chris

Jessi Fogan said...

I really love the scalloped border peeking out at the bottom, and the fantastic way you've attached the tag & button to the rosette...beautiful!

Alanna Harris said...

I am afraid of colours too...love how you kept it simple with the kraft base!

nancy said...

Great take on the challenge with the colorful rosette.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)

Blog Archive