Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grand Calibur and Tuesday Trigger!

Hey Ya'll!! Boy, I didnt mean to be so long without a post...time flies when its warm Spring time outside! LOL! Ive been stamping and making a few cards, mostly for a pub call or two, so cant show those just yet...if the past is any indication...ill be showing them soon on my blog, haha!

BUT, I have been wanting to share with ya'll a wonderful gift we on the DT for Gina K Designs received awhile back from the awesome Spellbinders Company(Did you know that Gina K Designs is a Preferred Company with Spellbinders too!?!!)...The Grand Calibur have you used this yet?


Ohhhh my! Let me tell ya...when I first saw it...I'm thinking I didnt need this because I dont do scrapbook pages at all....I was wrong!! I havent purchased any of the Grand Nestabilities YET, but this is what I love about this machine....you can do MANY cuts and embossing at the same time...wooohoo!!



And another thing....I usually use the Cuttlebug, but just look at the deep embossing you get using the GC! It is such a deep wonderful impression, you do NOT get that with the Cuttlebug! LOVe it!!



Needless to say, I am so thrilled to have received this wonderful machine. I cannot wait to get some of the Grand Calibur Nestabilites too for making some wonderful shaped cards! Thank you sooo much Spellbinders! YOU ROCK!

And here is the completed card:



A little Shabby Chic for ya which was inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger over on The Moxie Fab World:



That's all for today! Thanks so much for being patient with me and my bad blogging self, lol! I am determined to do better though...that's REALLY bad going 2 weeks, lol! I blame the wonderful spring weather we have been having! :D
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Framed Greetings from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock
Accessories; prisma pencils, nestabilities labels sixteen, paper doily, half pearls and swirled ones also, distress tool and paint, silk ribbon. pop dots.

15 comments:

mudmaven said...

Great perk!!!! I keep vacilating about this machine - I love my Big Shot but ... there is a distinct appeal to making lots of elements at the same time. I love your card - just gorgeous!!! ~chris

Beate said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Wow this is a Stunner Cat - gorgeous card! Awesome project showing off the Grand Calibur. I love mine too
Hugs
Kazan

Rae said...

Wow. So much detail in this card. Really beautiful!

C said...

Lucky you! That card is just beautiful...love your use of the doily as bg.

Unknown said...

I have been wanted to purchase the Grand Calibur, but I haven't been able to yet. What a beautiful card you made with your new machine.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Glenda J said...

So pretty! Great work. Congrats on being a Trigger Target!

Sylvia said...

Such a lovely creation, Cat! Congrats on your being named a Trigger target!

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Cat! I love the shabby chic look and the soft colors! Congrats on being a Trigger Target this week!

Bethany Crowell said...

Congrats, Trigger Target! Such a pretty card!

C said...

Beautiful..love the soft, gentle look you achieve. Congrats on your Trigger Target !

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty! I ;love the doily background, and I'm not even a doily person! Pretty, pretty! Congratulations on being a Trigger Target!

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats on the nod from Moxie Fab World, and this is pretty! love the doily

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Cat!! Congrats to you my friend!!

Blog Archive