Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blog candy winner!

Happy Thursday all! As promised, announcing the blog candy winner early, well for me its early, lol! Ok, the winner was determined by the DH Random Number Picker, lol! I told him to pick a # between 1 and 23 (thats how many participated with links to their cards before it was closed) and he picked 23...the last one...LOL! And the winner is:

Michelle Vocke said...

What a great sketch! Thank you for the challenge and for the opportunity to win the generous blog candy -- the "my cuppa joe" and the Special Occasions font sets are fabulous!

Here's the link to my entry:

http://michellevocke.blogspot.com/

Thank you.


Congrats Michelle! I posted to you on your blog cause I couldnt find an email for you!

And thanks all soo much for playing, that was fun! I am going to have another to celebrate my birthday next month too! My birthday, but YOU will get the present, lol!
--CAT

1 comment:

Michelle Vocke said...

Cat, Thank you! I guess sometimes it pays to be last --please thank your DH for me! I really had a fun time working with your sketch.

Thanks so much!

Blog Archive