Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just a quick reminder about the sketch and blog candy!

Just a quick reminder about my sketch challenge AND the blog candy that you can win! You have until Wednesday noon to post a link to your creation in THIS POST (found below). I have so enjoyed seeing everyones beautiful creations! I will announce the winner of the blog candy early Thursday morning!

Also, the party is still going strong over at Sharon's! Here is a link to all of good things happening:

Stamp Simply Celebrates!

In other news...I bought me a new camera and am having a hard time figuring it out, lol! I left my other one over a SIL house and guess I need to go back and get it till I can figure this fancy smancy thing out...I'll get it eventually I'm sure, but that is one reason I dont have a picture of a card for today,lol. Hopefull by this evening I can get a picture took, if no other way with the OLD camera!

--CAT

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow,Cat!!! This is just so lovely and has a wonderful elegace about it with the Silver label holder! Also the tree is just wonderful. I think you did it justice. Have fun with your new camera too!

Blog Archive