Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stamp Simply Celebrates Day 7!

Howdy ya'll and welcome to DAY 7 of the Stamp Simply Celebrates! celebrations! Have you been playing along? I think this is one of the funnest most awesome celebrations I have had the honor of being a part of...so many talented ladies involved all wanting to inspire and celebrate with us!

For today, I was to make a sample for Dee's FP of food packaging. Ok, so I am SO not a baker...but I thought I could do some fudge!! Here is my sample:



And here is the top one open, I also put fudge in the bottom too:



I decided to make those cute little pizza boxes, but made 2 sizes and stacked them, cause fudge is just tooo good to only get a smell of it! haha! I used my brand new JustRite Stamper I got in the mail too! What fun this was! Well, I have to be honest here too...I cheated...I DID try to make some fudge, but it decided it wanted to be pudding and not fudge and dont think it would have packaged up very well in these little boxes. It DID taste good though, rofl. I bought this fudge from a lady down the road that makes and sells it this time of year, LOL! It is awesome fudge too. This is peanut butter swirl with walnuts...ummmhmmmmm....!!!! Ok, dont forget to check out more awesome food packaging examples today! Here are the links below:

BARB
DARLENE
HEATHER
JENNIFER
SHARON

And also, here is the full run down for today:


SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7

Sharon Johnson -- No Time to Stamp? -- Sharon has MORE BLOG CANDY! – think specialty papers!!!

Susan Roberts - Rainy Day Creations - How often do we give Gift Card Holders? Well, if you’re like me, probably a lot!!! Susan’s Featured Project today shows us a quick gift card holder to make and she Challenges us to make our own, using her template or your own. Susan also has a BLOG CANDY offering today. You won’t want to miss this, so be sure to visit Susan today!

Dee Jackson - Stampin cuz I Luv 2 - For her Featured Project today, Dee puts together some gorgeous Packaging for Your Food Items — how fun!!! Her Challenge today provides many beautiful samples for you to see and to be inspired by so you can prepare your own packaged delectables for those on your gift list. Be sure to stop in at Dee’s today to see the sweet treats she and her designers have prepared for you!!!


Ok, thats all for me today! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I am going to spend the day organizing!! I have this HUGE, and I mean HUGE SU! order coming...stocked up on lots of stuff, especially papers!! Cant wait to get it, but need to find places for it, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!
--CAT

14 comments:

Barbara Schram said...

Wonderful boxes for your fudge gift! My fudge always like pudding too, I gave up years ago! LOL! I wish that gal lived near me! LOL!

I finally got my food packaging up and now I'm off to look at everyone elses smaples! Take good care!

Cheri said...

Those pizza boxes are just TOO CUTE! Can I get your template/directions for these? I'm working on little gifties for my Secret Santa...got 6 done, but need 4 more & this would be perfect! You can reach me through my blog, The Paper Freak.

Darlene said...

Love your pizza box packaging!! SO festive and could hold as much as you wanted! Great thinking! I haven't tried making these yet, but now you've inspired me!! I have a GREAT peanutbutter fudge recipe if you want it ... let me know! Quick-Easy-YUMMY!!

Theresa Momber said...

These are positively yummy! So pretty and I am loving that ribbon, too! Now, I need to go find some chocolate...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful sample!! This is a awesome gift so festive!! I really like the two boxes stacked:) TFS this great idea!

Janine said...

This is great Cat.. Love those little pizza boxes and yes you must get two!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Perfect fudge boxes! Love all of your design choices here!

Lee said...

Ohhh those are gorgeous!! Of course it only adds to the beauty since they've got FUDGE in them!!! LOL

Jamie Martin said...

This is so cute and looks really tasty :)

Anonymous said...

YUM!! What wonderful boxes. These are so fun.

Carolyn King said...

what an awesome fudge box--adorable *shhhh...we wont tell that it isnt your fudge in it!

Shirley said...

What a pretty box for such a 'sweet' present! Love it! It really screams Christmas!!!

Tweetpea said...

Your little pizza boxes turned out so cute. Almost anything in miniature is cute. Great job!

Donna Baker said...

yumm-O! wow, love the big bows you have on there-those pizza boxes are so cool

Blog Archive