Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winter Tee

Hiya! Hope your pre-new year's week is going fantastic, mine is getting better I think. Went to doc and it was bronchitis. I have meds and an inhaler now sooo...I can BREATHE!! Breathing is good...yep. Ok, on to my card...

I made this card for two challenges in the Gina K forum. Joanne Basile had one called 'buttons and bows, all askew' and Gina had one called 'from one card to another'. I think the button and bow and askew is obvious what I did, lol, but on the 'from one card to another' we were to use a store bought card in some way on our card. This is the store bought card I used...I almost forgot to take a pic of it, I had already stamped out the image on it in this pic:



And this is my card I made:

I think it turned out kinda cute myself. Except, where I added glitter and the glittery snowman just doesnt show up good in the picture...looks like its just got something all over it lol. I also tried using a black background in my light box this time. I prefer the white myself, BUT, I do not like how my pictures were coming out pinkish looking. And I couldnt figure out why that was happening, lol! Gonna have to call my photography friend, Miss Lisalooo!!

Ok, thats it for now! Thanks for stopping in today!
--CAT
Card Details
Stamps: Little Tees, Winter Foliage from Gina K Designs
Paper: SU! cardstock
Ink: memento tuxedo black, stayz on black
Accessories: square nesties, ribbon, button, silk thread, pop dots, glue pen, glitter

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes....breathing IS a good thing! :-)

Super cute card!

Theresa Momber said...

Glad you are on the mend, Cat. This card is fantastic. Great idea to use it with Little Tees.

Donna Baker said...

what a fun card! I'd love a tee like that!

Jennie said...

Love this card and great execution of both challenges! truly creative :o)) Glad you got some medicine and breathing without hacking is so nice! Hope you get to feeling all better soon!

Jennie said...

Love this card and great execution of both challenges! truly creative :o)) Glad you got some medicine and breathing without hacking is so nice! Hope you get to feeling all better soon!

Shirley said...

How very creative....I love it and a Very Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours!

Lee said...

CUTE..........CUTE...........CUTE..........CUTE..........CUTE!!!!!!!! LOL

Glad you got some meds you needed and you can heal up quick now!!!

Blog Archive