Wednesday, December 3, 2008

just letting everybody know...

that I am alive and kicking...somewhat. Grandbaby got really sick and had to go to hospital, and I helped my daughter out with that till he got better. It was a stomach bug but he was dehydrated and they had to give iv's so kept him over night. All is well now...I'm just recovering, lol. But I have gotten so behind on my blogging stuff. We have been running around so much, and then this..well, I dont think I am every going to catch up!

I did want to remind everyone about Sharon's "Stamp Simply Celebrates!" Here is a direct to all the info on Sharon's blog: PARTY CENTRAL!

If you click on the party central link, it will take you directly to all the goings on! There is some awesome blog candies to be won too! Speaking of which, I will have my own challenge and blog candy Friday!! Sharon and her DT has been such an inspiration to me that I wanted to play too in the celebration, and this is my way of doing that. Hopefully I will inspire someone out there somewhere too!

thanks for stopping by...I know things are hectic for everybody lately...I'm just hoping mine settles down!

--CAT

7 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Oh Cat, I am so sorry to hear how sick your grandson was. Thank goodness he is better. Seeing a little one suffer is the worst thing in the world, so I can imagine how stressed you must have been. Hang in there. {{hugs}}

Lee said...

Awww Cat.........I'm so sorry 'bout that lil guy!!!! Sure hope he gets better right quick!!!! You are missed, but just remember to get the rest YOU need to!!! HUGS!!!

Lauri said...

Oh dear! I just started following your blog and hope he is okay!! and take care of yourself, too!!

Jennie said...

I am sorry Cat...that is terrible. Please know that we are praying for the little one. We miss you, but take the time you need, things will settle down. For you it's been more hectic than is normal for even this time of year. ~Hugs~

Donna Baker said...

I's so glad you posted an update! Been thinking about him & praying he would be o.k. - must have been scary! do not worry about getting 'caught' up - do what you have to & no more to stress yourself out. take care! {{hugs}}

Darlene said...

Oh Cat ... I'm SO GLAD your grandbaby is doing better!! We'll still keep him in our prayers!!

Shirley said...

If you don't, then you willl have us hanging out there with you too!!!LOLOLOL

Blog Archive