I wanted to show one more T-shirt from Mel's new set and then I will give everybody a break till next week, maybe, haha! I'm telling you, I just love this set. It has so many possibilities and can apply to the young and adult! WHO doesnt own/wear a T-shirt of some kind??
I also used the sketch challenge from 2 Sketches For You for this card! LOVE their sketches! If you havent tried them out yet, you should!
The little dress I made into a card from the last post? It was the scraps from cutting the sleeves and neckline to make this one! I always try to use my scrap paper I have around for the 'next' card if there is enough.
Stamps: Little Tees by Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K Designs
Papers: All cardstock and DP from PTI
Accessories: CB die for the flowers, ribbon from PTI, buttons from Grandma's button tin, rectangle and circle nesties, pop dots.
Ya'll notice Mel's new button on my side bar? If you want one all you have to do is email her and she will send you the link for it! Isnt it cute! And says what I feel too! Have a T-Riffic Day! haha!
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)
- You Go Girl!
- My paper trimmer broke!
- Sprinkle on me!
- Busy weekend....
- A color challenge.
- Another T-shirt!
- I've got a Little 'Tees' for you!
- Dare to get Dirty!
- Me and my sketch challenges....
- My other sketch challenge card.
- Wild Thang...
- Tag! Your IT!
- Yes, I made cards today..
- Everybody should have a little black dress!
- A sketch challenge and a story...
- I just have to say....
- Trying another card for my brothers birthday...
- A little birdie told me...
- Glass coaster.
- Pretty little SunDAY dresses
- Happy Birthday 232nd Birthday America!
- Zack the Zebra is back!
- Chalk Pouncing
- ▼ July (24)