Monday, July 7, 2008

Glass coaster.


I found these coasters at the Family Dollar store here in town, they were like 5 bucks for 4 of them in a little wooden holder. They have these little inserts to put a picture in the back, so I stamped one and colored and inserted, lol. (it gave SPECIFIC instructions where to insert that I found funny...). It took me forever to get a picture of this. Tried it outside in natural light, but guess it was TOO sunny, then inside without flash, then with...anyways, this is the best I got of it...Hope you can at least tell a bit about it. And I tried to make the vase/pitcher look like a clay vase I have...kinda sorta does?

Stamps: Friendship Blooms (one free with 3 this month) from Gina K Designs
Papers: white cardstock is from PTI
Accessories: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, blending stumps all from Gina K, Staz-on ink on the glass for the sentiment, copic marker to ground the image.

No comments:

Blog Archive