Friday, July 18, 2008
Tag! Your IT!
Ok, taking a short break from some card making...so thought I'd do this for now....My first time to be tagged, woot!
I was tagged by Donna Serenity in Stamping
1. I was in the band in high school, got a full 4 year scholarship to University of TX but didnt go because my Dad was in bad health at the time. I played the Clarinet.
2. I look at the world in a different way than most...I almost lost my eyesight about 8 years ago, lost most of my peripheral vision, I'm about 20% above legally blind level. I can see just fine straight ahead of me, with glasses of course, lol, but this is one reason I do not like to drive...can't see the crazies coming up beside me, lol. But this was a life altering experience for me, I laugh often and alot now and see the world as a beautiful place that all should enjoy, and be thankful for each day that you wake up and SEE the light.
3. I have one daughter that is 24yrs old that has one son, my one and only grandbaby whom I think is the most special, wonderful thing. Should have grandbabies first, haha!
4. I have no little toenail on either little toe.
5. I have 2 older brothers and one little sister.
6. I have only been lived outside of this small town I was raised in for 6months in of my life...back when me and DH first got together I moved to AZ with him for those 6 months, was miserable the whole time, missed my family wayyy too much, especially my little sister for some strange reason.
7. I used to teach Sunday School class but got upset with the preacher of the church and quit going to that church.
Ok, well that was kinda hard, lol. I thought I would come up with all kinds of weird stuff about me...well, some I dont think I should share, might scare everybody away, lmao, j/k! I'm really not THAT weird...*puts eyeball back in head* bwahahahaha!
Ok, back to the wonderful new stamps...loving them! So many ideas I think my brain might overload. My problem is having all the right stuff to work with, like cardstock...ug...come on Monday, thats when my SU! order will be here from my sister...yay! Card later that I have finished! (noooo not one of Mel's new release ones, I know better than THAT! LOL!)
(wow, was I ever long winded there...)
P.s. Ok, I broke the rules a bit...I really dont know 7 blogging folks that I feel comfortable enough to tag (Donna you would be one but since you have already done it, I cant do you, lol )...I dont want to make them feel obligated to have to do it or anything...lol...
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)
- You Go Girl!
- My paper trimmer broke!
- Sprinkle on me!
- Busy weekend....
- A color challenge.
- Another T-shirt!
- I've got a Little 'Tees' for you!
- Dare to get Dirty!
- Me and my sketch challenges....
- My other sketch challenge card.
- Wild Thang...
- Tag! Your IT!
- Yes, I made cards today..
- Everybody should have a little black dress!
- A sketch challenge and a story...
- I just have to say....
- Trying another card for my brothers birthday...
- A little birdie told me...
- Glass coaster.
- Pretty little SunDAY dresses
- Happy Birthday 232nd Birthday America!
- Zack the Zebra is back!
- Chalk Pouncing
- ▼ July (24)