Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday 232nd Birthday America!


Just a simple card for today. I also made this for 2 challenges. One at Let's Blog. I bet we all have eyelets! It was one of the first things I bought. I used the the hammer too, lol. And the other one for Verve on SCS, to use stars.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend!

Card details:
Stamps: clear set that I purchased at Wal-mart AGES ago..have no idea who by, Studio G $1.00 stamps
Papers: Su!, PTI
Accessories: eyelets from M's, scor-pal, copic markers and spica glitter pens, ribbon for local LSS

3 comments:

Jennifer Hansen said...

Great idea to use the eyelets on the tips of the star. I'll have to remember that! TFS!

Jen H.

Pamela Smerker said...

Great job Cat. Love the eyelets around the star, great idea!! Thanks for playing!!

Dawn said...

Great card! Love the colors together, so bright!! I too love how you used the eyelets around the star :)
Dawn

Blog Archive