Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pretty little SunDAY dresses


Its a beautiful sunny day here, got a nice little breeze so not as hot, yay! Not into summer that much I am ready for fall...LOVE the fall, my favorite time of year!

I made this card using the new set by Rupa Shevde (did you know she donates most of her procedes to a charity?) from Gina K Designs. This set is sooo versatile! Cant wait to use more of it. I wish my DP would have had the dots closer for the paper piercing on these though...and you cant see the spica glitter pens I used on the dresses.

Card Details:
Stamps: Retro Boutique from Gina K Designs
Papers: All cardstock from SU!, DP from paper studios bought at HB
Accessories: CB swiss dots embossing folder, SU! hodge podge hardware colored with sharpie, EK success corner rounder, brads and ribbons from M's, copic spica glitter pens.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog Archive