Friday, July 25, 2008

A color challenge.

I have always loved seeing the colors that Kristina would put together for her weekly color challenges, and always said if I ever get SU! cardstock I'd do a few of her challenges (it was too much thinking trying to get 'close' to the colors with what I had, lol)....well here is my first one! Sadly, I believe I was a bit too late posting to her blog. :( I thought they were always midnight on Friday's for some reason I made up in my head, lol!(and Im not sure, but dont know if I got that sage shadow right, haha!) I also used the sketch challenge by Julie in the Gina K Forum at SCS. First the colors we were to use:


rose red, regal rose, sage shadow and whisper white

And my card:




Card Details:
Stamps: Down on the Farm by Gina K Designs
Papers: All SU! cardstock
Accessories: koh-i-noor pencils with OMS, copic markers, corner rounder, ribbons from M's, hole punch, pop dots.


Thanks for taking the time to look and all comments are adored! :D

8 comments:

Janine said...

What a great image... I love how you laid it out as well.
Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

That is sooo cute, I love those colors together!!

Missy said...

omg i love this!! i love the color scheme. i just figured out google reader. its way cool lol

Becky said...

It's so sweet! I love your card! TFS!

Marie said...

Love the card! The cow is great! I like how you kept the layout simple- it makes your image really stand out! Nice job!

-tessa

Catherine said...

love your image and love your card and i also love your layout...hehehe.

Lee said...

OH how cute is this cow!!! I love the shimmery ribbon at the bottom!!!!

Ashley said...

Super Cute card! Love it! Hugs, Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

Blog Archive