Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little birdie told me...


...that it wanted to be pink, lol. I love this color combo of pink and brown myself. Kinda shabby/chick to me. Anyways, I did this card for the sketch challenge at 2 Sketches For You. I didnt get to play last week and so love their sketches. I'm no where in the league as the awesome ones that post their cards there, but I still enjoy doing them! Thanks Kazan and Laura!

Card Details:
Stamps: Birds of a Feather from Unity Stamp Company, sentiment is from $1 studio G stamps.
Papers: DP is Basic Grey, white cardsstock is from PTI, textured cardstock is DCWV
Accessories: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, blending stumps, copic markers, Oval scallop punch, circle nestie, all ribbon and brads from M's (brads by MMs I believe), paper piercing tool and mat, pop dots, metallic rub paste.

Thanks for taking the time to look, would love to know what you think!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Cat this card put you in the league of the best of the best! It is really gorgeous. Congrats on a great interpretation of the sketch this week.

Rach said...

Beautiful card, love the big bow and the brads down the side..hugs rach.xx

Kath Stewart said...

great take on the sketch - such a beautiful card
kath
xxx

Lori K said...

Love your turn of the sketch! The ribbons and birdie are pretty!

Pamela Smerker said...

This is absolutely adorable Cat!! I love it.

~dawne said...

Love how you turned the sketch.....great color combo & I LOVE that bird.

Eveline said...

Beautiful card, Cat.
Eveline.

Penny said...

fabulous, what a fun card!

Sue said...

aww this is so pretty love that image:-)

Sue
xx

Tonya said...

BEAUTIFUL!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Gorgeous! I love your colors you picked!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love what you did with the ribbon! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch!

Lori1brat said...

LOVE your card ! Very cute !

Jens Place in Space said...

Love this card! And thanks for the nice comments on my blog!!!

Tiff said...

I absolutely love this card! That birdie is just too sweet :) Thank you for commenting on my card in the scs gallery! I'm new so I really appreciate it.

Sherry Wright said...

This is adorable, love it!

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty!! Fabulous card! :)

Krista B. said...

Your card is adorable! I love the bird, and the brads down the side and the bow - I love everything : ) Congrats on the Fab 5!

Donna Baker said...

congrats on being in the Fab 5 for this sketch! you are ROCKIN' woman!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE your card! Love how you flipped the sketch and it is just WAY cute...great job!

Ingrid said...

What a pretty card! Love the pink/brown color combo.

Nikki said...

OH, so beautiful! Great take on the sketch!

Joke said...

This sure is a wonderful card.
Like the papers and that little bird.

Blog Archive