Tuesday, July 8, 2008
A little birdie told me...
...that it wanted to be pink, lol. I love this color combo of pink and brown myself. Kinda shabby/chick to me. Anyways, I did this card for the sketch challenge at 2 Sketches For You. I didnt get to play last week and so love their sketches. I'm no where in the league as the awesome ones that post their cards there, but I still enjoy doing them! Thanks Kazan and Laura!
Stamps: Birds of a Feather from Unity Stamp Company, sentiment is from $1 studio G stamps.
Papers: DP is Basic Grey, white cardsstock is from PTI, textured cardstock is DCWV
Accessories: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, blending stumps, copic markers, Oval scallop punch, circle nestie, all ribbon and brads from M's (brads by MMs I believe), paper piercing tool and mat, pop dots, metallic rub paste.
Thanks for taking the time to look, would love to know what you think!
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)
- You Go Girl!
- My paper trimmer broke!
- Sprinkle on me!
- Busy weekend....
- A color challenge.
- Another T-shirt!
- I've got a Little 'Tees' for you!
- Dare to get Dirty!
- Me and my sketch challenges....
- My other sketch challenge card.
- Wild Thang...
- Tag! Your IT!
- Yes, I made cards today..
- Everybody should have a little black dress!
- A sketch challenge and a story...
- I just have to say....
- Trying another card for my brothers birthday...
- A little birdie told me...
- Glass coaster.
- Pretty little SunDAY dresses
- Happy Birthday 232nd Birthday America!
- Zack the Zebra is back!
- Chalk Pouncing
- ▼ July (24)