Friday, October 31, 2008

Clearance stamp...

FIRST, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! to those that are celebrating it tonight, and be safe! I got my goodies ready for the kiddos, it will run out fast and then OUT! go the lights! LOL!! I was hoping my daughter would bring grandson down to take around, but she cant tonight...:(

I found this stamp in the clearance bin at Hobby Lobby last week...it was 2.17...can never pass up a bargain! LOL! And this is what I did with it today.



I used Spica glitter pens on the trees and stars, but you cant tell it in the photo. The piece of chipboard is a tag from K&Company which is kinda neat I think. I just sponged some white on it so it wasnt so bare, but left it sorta 'rustic' looking.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a safe and wonderfully fun Halloween AND weekend!
--CAT
Card Details:
Stamps: Stampendous, sentiment is from Christmas Blessings from Gina K Designs
Papers: Tag from K&Company, SU! cardstock
Accessories: Oval nesties, copic markers and spica glitter pens, brads, piercing tool, koh-i-noor pencils with OMS, ribbon form MMs.

6 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

I love the layout on this card, Cat! Beautiful coloring, too. Have a happy Halloween!

mudmaven said...

Sometimes those bargain bin stamps turn out to be true treasures! I have some that I use all the time! The details really make this card special - love the piercing and the brads! ~chris

Jennie said...

Great card! I love the layout, the rounded edges on the base of the card and all those brads. I love clearance stamps and you got a great bargain!

Unknown said...

Well that is just toooooo stinkin' cute! And what a bargain!

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - this is beautiful !

Shirley said...

What a totally awesome card, Cat. I love those brads as ornaments. I also really like the die cuts and how our stacked them. A really let's celebrate Christmas card!

Blog Archive