Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I can see cleary now...HIP HOP Challenge Wednesday!

...the rain is gone...lalalala! My first clear card! This is for the Hip Hop Customer Challenge held every Wednesday in the Unity Stamps Company forum HERE on SCS. This weeks challenge was issued by Lori and we were to do:
1. Something clear on the card
2. Ribbon
3. Something from your latest Unity order.



Well, on the # 3, couldnt remember what I got in my latest Unity order so I just used one of my Favorites! LOL

And it took me forever to get a picture of this card! Without reflections all in it, it showing good enough or seeing myself taking the picture in it, LOL! Still has a bit of reflection up in the left corner there....

Card Details
Stamps: Growing in Unity from Unity Stamps
Papers: acetate, pink cardstock from PTI, black is SU!
Accessories: memento tuxedo black ink, staz-on ink, oval nesties, lacy thing from wal-mart, black brad, pearl rhinestones, ribbon from PTI, clear embossing powder, glue dots, silkeen flower from Gina K Designs


Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to do some blog hopping through the links on my sidebar to other gorgeous creations for this challenge! The ladies listed under 'Unity Hip Hop Challenge Girls'!
--CAT

p.s. Dont forget too, tonight is the night for the LAND CRUISE in the Gina K forum on SCS! There are going to be contests, challenges and a one day discount code for those of us wanting to do a bit of shopping!! Here is the link to the forum on SCS:
PARTY ON!!

13 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

This is stunning, Cat! I love all the great details.

mudmaven said...

Cat this is gorgeous! Love the eyelet lace edging! ~chris

Unknown said...

WOW! I LOVE the clear card and the fabulous details. I can see clearly that you're feeling better! :-)

Jennie said...

Great card...I love the pink and black and that bird flourish is beautiful! Glad you are feeling good enough to stamp, see you tonight at the Land Cruise.

Sherry Campbell said...

I must say that this card is fabulous! I love clear cards (though I have never made one- I am not brave enough) and this one might be the best one I've ever seen! So pretty!

Annapurna said...

I love that lace and what you did with the clear card. Very nice!

Lee said...

Oh very pretty and elegant!!!! I love acetate cards!!

Scrappychick said...

wow! Gorgeous!! I really need to try the clear card thing...
Cyndi

Lori said...

This is gorgeous--and you did a great job photographing it, too.

Nancy Jensen said...

Gorgeous card! In fact, it's inspirational!

Tiff said...

Love your clear card with that lace!!!! It's perfect!

Janine said...

Cat you did a marvelous job on the this card.
Hope all is well!!

fishlips said...

This card is just so elegant and so amazing... its just marvelous!!!

Blog Archive