Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I guess this could apply to me today...

This card I mean! LOL! Things been a bit hectic lately. DH has had alot of stuff to do on the puter, trying to LEARN it is the main thing. I mean, he NEVER got on my puter, now he has to with this new job, and I'm trying to show him everything about it. And one thing that is hard, even for me to do, is their time keeping method...the instructions alone for that printed out in 10 pages..o_O! Codes for everything...rules for everything..cant do this, dont do that...ug...we will get it down though...well I will for sure! LOL!

This is one of the cards I submitted to Purple Onion Designs for their DT call...I did not get it..:( But thats ok, Michele picked some awesome, talented ladies to be on her team, and cant wait to see their creations and be inspired! I will be posting the other 2 cards I made too over the next few days. This was really a quick card, since not much coloring on it. I used the leaf also to emboss on the bottom of the card their too, I just love the look of using just the versamark ink and clear embossing powder!

Ok, thats all for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
--CAT
Card Details:
Stamps: from Purple Onion Designs
Papers: SU! cardstock
Accessories: ribbon, oval nesties, corner thingys by MMs, CB distressed wood embossing folder, pop dots, koh-i-noor pencils and OMS, hemp twine, eyelet, metallic rub paste from Gina K Designs

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute, love the texture!

Theresa Momber said...

It's beautiful, Cat. Love all the dimension and your colors are great!

Donna Baker said...

well that stinks you weren't picked! perhaps it's not the right 'fit' I learned that after being rejected by a few stamp companies and it was for the best I learned after! your card is sweet! hope your mojo comes back soon!

Lee said...

Just gorgeous Cat!!! I love it!! You're doing better than I am, I haven't even tried out for fear of rejection!

Unknown said...

Super card - love that embossing folder and the embossed leaves! There is a lot of texture going on ... all of it works so well together.

As for not being picked, are they crazy?! LOL! Your stuff is awesome!

Annapurna said...

Love the colors and the photo corners. Very pretty!

Melanie said...

well you hang in there, we can't win em all! we know you're a star!

Shirley said...

How very elegant and pretty your acorn and leaf are! The whole design is wonderful. I love your corners too.

fishlips said...

Your blog page is just wonderful and boy have I ever enjoyed looking at all your creations...they are all just amazing!!!!

Blog Archive