Friday, October 24, 2008

Unity goodness....

Yesterday during Hip Hop Thursday in the Unity forum on SCS, there were 2 challenges (actually there are 3, one is a sketch challenge that I also used on the striped card) that I participated in, one was 'mostly pink' and the other was 'mostly stripes' I think you can tell which card is which here, lol.

I think this is such a cute image! She got attitude for sure! LOL! I cut the stamp apart to make it look like a sign hanging form the bottom.
Card Details:
Stamps: from Unity Stamp Co. (I won this little stamp so not for sure what set it comes from)
Papers: PTI
Accessories: pink ribbon from PTI, white from May arts,brads, fun wire, pop dots from Ms, copic markers to color flowers, silkeen flowers from Gina K Designs



This one I kept pretty simple, I was thinking of my nephew when I made it, lol. So tried to make it more 'boyish'. I also have score lines to represent stripes too, but you cant see them in the photo.
Card Details:
Stamps: Lil Monster, Trick or Treat Peeps
Papers: PTI and SU!
Accessories: scorpal, brads, twine, corner rounder, pop dots, koh-i-noor pencils


Thanks for stopping by today, and TGIF!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...I'm off to track down DH's paycheck...was suppose to be the first one direct deposited and its not there...scarey....LOL!
--CAT

18 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

These are adorable! :) TFS! :)

Linsey R said...

Oh boy, are these wonderful, Cat! I love them both, but your Frankie card really takes the cake!! :) Such fun, hehe! You rock, Miss thang--have I told you that lately? You DO! xoxo happy Friday!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so many wonderful details in your cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!and beautiful colors, too. tfs:)
chat

Ashley Newell said...

What cute cards!

Theresa Momber said...

Fantastic cards, Cat! I love the row of brads on the monster card. Gotta remember that one.

The Sonboul's said...

Hey friend you won the tags on my blog :) I just need your address so I can send it to you. :)

Queenofpaper@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS cards! Love them both!!
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

fishlips said...

Im so glad I found your blog page your cards are stunning...simply stunning and just 2 cute!!!

Janine said...

I love that diva card CAT!!!!

Lee said...

Oh soooooo fun!!! Oh do I love that "Diva's Only"!!! LOL

Sara Henton said...

Great cards! I especially like the Diva only.

Jennie said...

These are great cards, love the layouts! That spider is so cute and I hate spiders!

Shirley said...

Okay, I know he is supposed to be a monster, but he is just too cute! Love the whole design.

Shirley said...

oooops! I didn't see your Diva! and she defintely has an attitude for sure! Ha! Love the sign approach, it's creative and precious too!

Shirley said...

oooops! I didn't see your Diva! and she defintely has an attitude for sure! Ha! Love the sign approach, it's creative and precious too!

Donna Baker said...

cute cards! I love the Frankie card

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Awesome cards! I love that Diva's only image. It does have great attitude! And the way you used the brads is sheer brilliance. Lovin' the little monster too. Great stamps( awesome way to colour Frank &how cut is that spidey hangin' down! Your embellishment rocks. What a great way to use brands on here too. Thanks for the great inspiration! :O)

Kelli C. said...

Cute! Is the little monster for Conner?!?

Blog Archive